- Designed and manufactured in Australia, the range of Roband Lamp Assemblies are a stylish and essential tool to keep prepared food at the required serving temperature before the meal is delivered to the patron.
- The lamp and heating assemblies are designed to delay the loss of heat from prepared food while waiting to be taken to the table. The thermal images below provide a guide as to heat projection when mounted at various heights. Note these units are not designed to bring food up to serving temperature.
- The range includes Quartz Heat Lamps that provide a combination of heat and light and are generally used in pass-through areas as well as infra-red Heating Assemblies that utilise infra-red to provide variable and effi cient heat and are used in the kitchen back-of house where heat but no illumination of the foods is required.
- Roband quartz and infra-red assemblies are manufactured from an exclusive extruded anodized aluminium section, specifi cally designed to breathe. Available in a variety of sizes, the Roband Lamp Assemblies will suit a wide range of applications.
- All Roband Lamp Assemblies are designed to run at 220-240V 50-60Hz and are CE approved.
- The standard heat lamp assemblies (e.g. HQ900E & HE900) come with a control box that houses the isolating on/off switch. They also feature a simple mounting system and come complete with a 16 Amp plug an cord, whereby they can easily be installed and operated without an electrician’s involvement.
- The heat lamp assemblies are also available without the control box and on/off switch (e.g. HUQ825E & HUE825) so they can be connected to a remote switch setup. The removal of the control box shortens the length of the lamp assembly accordingly. The optional mount kit (the round tubes pictured right) is ideal for installation.